At Heritage, we believe “we were created for healthy relationships with others” which enable us to grow in our personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
To Register for Rock Island Campus Fall groups and classes click here.
To Register for Bettendorf Campus Fall groups and classes click here.
Group/Class General Registration Form
There are several different environments in which to Live LINKED:
- Groups are groups that meet for Bible study and encouragement. They also might be around a particular topic including marriage, parenting, defending your faith and more. These groups vary by semester. Click for a list of open groups.
- Discover Classes provide basic information on faith, the church and more or focused teaching on a particular subject to help you grow in your walk with God. Click for a list of available classes.
- Our Support Groups are here to help you maneuver through the challenging moments of life in healthy community. Whether these challenging moments are relational, crises, or transitional times, we believe that you can experience hope through Jesus Christ as you walk a healing journey. Click for a list of open support groups.
- Journey Groups are small groups that meet in homes and other spaces throughout the region. These groups provide safe spaces to interact with others and discover together what God’s best looks like in a different season and circumstances of life. Click for a list of open groups.
Many groups offer childcare by registration or as-needed basis, so be sure to review the course information or contact the campus leader for details.
You may also contact a member of the team if you have specific questions or need information that is not available here.
Rock Island Campus (309.788.2030)
- Josh Howard, Connections Pastor
- Judy Sawkins, Adult Ministries Assistant
Bettendorf Campus (563.449.5530)